The world of healthcare is changing. New processes for delivering care, changing demographics, new payment methods, and greater access to healthcare are presenting new challenges for organizations to adapt to while still providing care and services to patients. To ensure the best treatment and service is provided to patients and clients, organizations need to identify and hire the right people to not only provide quality care and service, but to help the organization adapt to changing needs. AAI has developed the Healthcare Services Inventory, a personality assessment specifically designed to measure the personality characteristics critical to success in healthcare.
- The AAI Advantage
The Healthcare Services Inventory is a tool that assesses individuals across sixteen personality dimensions important to success in healthcare roles. It’s primary use is to whether a job applicant or employee will display a:
- Caring attitude and concern for others
- Awareness and control of emotions
- Attention to detail
- High degree of dependability.
It is often used in such settings as:
- Selection. The Healthcare Services Inventory is used to identify job applicant who exemplify key personality traits that drive success in healthcare service roles.
- Employee Development. The Healthcare Services Inventory can be used in development to identify strengths and potential areas for improvement among current or newly hired employees. It acts as a guide in identifying individual training needs.
- Team Effectiveness. The Healthcare Services Inventory can be used with entire teams or groups to identify the strengths and potential areas for improvement for the whole team. It is used as a guide to identify the training needs of the team or group as a whole that through improvement, will lead to better overall service to patients and clients.
- Quick and easy to administer
- Screen large applicant pools
- Identify applicants who exemplify healthcare service traits
- Increase the quality of job hires
- Improve the performance of employees and teams
- Improve patient care and satisfaction
- Customizable. AAI has the ability to tailor the Healthcare Services Inventory to the needs of your organization. This can involve adding or subtracting specific personality scales as well as norming scores to your organization to better identify those who will be successful in your unique culture.
- Job Relevant. It is specifically designed to measure key personality traits relevant to healthcare-type positions and can predict people who are likely to be caring, attentive, and understand emotions.
- Fit. Optimizes the fit between people and position or healthcare service requirements specific to the role or organization.
- Cost. Reduces the cost of assessing internal or external candidates for job opportunities and roles.
- Valid & Reliable. The Healthcare Services Inventory has been validated for measuring the underlying constructs, is highly reliable, especially when compared to other personality tests, and is legally defensible.