AAI offers training workshops tailored for executive coaches, HR directors or generalists, organizational development or training professionals, and industrial/organizational psychologists who would like to become certified in the administration, interpretation, and in-depth use of AAI assessments. Workshops are held twice a year and facilitated by trained AAI professionals who have extensive experience with AAI assessments.
Typical workshops cover:
- Identifying the personality and cognitive ability requirements of jobs
- Understanding how job groups differ
- Addressing job-person fit
- Interpreting AAI assessment reports
- Applications of AAI assessments
- Providing feedback based on AAI assessment reports
- Discussion of AAI assessment manuals, reliabilities, validities
- Developing employees based on AAI assessment reports
Workshops are offered in several formats:
- 1 full day training
- 2 half days of training
- ½ day of tailored training
AAI can provide specific training or workshops to organizations who request it. We will cover the topics and assessments directly related to your organization’s needs and objectives and can partner with your staff to ensure an effective training session.