Selecting customer service representatives that have the behavioral characteristics to help you succeed is more difficult now than ever. Customers demand only the best customer service creating an environment where it is imperative to hire great customer service representatives. AAI’s Customer Service Inventory identifies customer service oriented people by assessing their behavior across 16 personality dimensions. More info.
- The AAI Advantage
The Customer Service Inventory is a tool that assesses individuals across sixteen personality dimensions critically important to success in customer service roles. A primary use is to determine whether a job applicant or employee will show:
- Concern for the needs of the customer
- Respond respectfully even if provoked
- Pay attention to the details of customer requests
- Get to the root of any customer issues or complains.
It is often used in such settings as:
- Selection — the Customer Service Inventory is used to identify job applicants who exemplify key customer service traits that drive job related success.
- Development — the Customer Service Inventory can be used in development to identify the customer service strengths and potential areas for improvement among current or newly hired employees.
- Identify applicants who exemplify customer service traits
- Improve the quality of job hires
- Improve the performance of employees and teams
- Increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- Customizable. AAI has the ability to tailor the Customer Service Inventory to the needs of your organization. This can involve adding or subtracting specific personality scales as well as norming scores to your organization to better identify those who will be successful in your unique culture.
- Job Relevant. It is specifically designed to measure key personality traits relevant to customer service-type positions and can predict people who are likely to be polite and attentive.
- Fit. Optimizes the fit between people and position or customer requirements specific to the role or organization.
- Cost. Reduces the cost of assessing internal or external candidates for job opportunities and roles.
- Valid & Reliable. The Customer Service Inventory has been validated for measuring the underlying constructs, is highly reliable, especially when compared to other personality tests, and is legally defensible.